25 Home improvement ideas #1
This is our 25 home improvement ideas#1
From number 1-12
Info:Press CC to turn on subtitle
Part 2 of this video is Here
1. How to create wainscoting using frames from a craft store and paint them to match the wall.
2. Regrout that shower.
Caulk tip: http://arlingtonheet.org/2011/04/using-a-caulk-gun-is-simple-right/#.V2sfSzYkrDc
How to caulk 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IKxUgyGVEg
caulk saver: http://toolguyd.com/new-caulk-savers-bead-stix-finger-savers/
3. Use peel-and-stick tiles to cover up a leaked-on cabinet bottom.
4. Give your living room sofa a little perk by re-stuffing the cushions.
5 Hang Mugs and Tea Cups on Hooks
6. Coat your new kitchen countertop to look like an expensive stone.
7. Turn your cheap dining room table into something straight out of a Restoration Hardware catalog.
8. Make new curtain rods out of copper pipes and fittings.
9. Replace your boring air grille with sheet metal you can buy at any hardware store (lowes).
10. Hide your knife rack under the cabinet
Space Solutions: Under-Cabinet Knife Rack
11. Use kitchen cabinets and IKEA butcher block counter tops to fake the look of built-ins.
12. Turn your blinds into Roman shades.
Music; Youtube Audio library
More content: www.simphome.com