5 Awesome Tile Installation Tools (QUICK TIPS) — by Home Repair Tutor
These 5 tile installation tools can make a huge difference.
This video shares some of the ones we like best.
I’m going to cut to the chase, here are the tools
1. Laser Level (the model number is in the video)
2. Laser Jamb (to hold the laser level)
3. SeamClips (for leveling tile)
4. Horseshoe shims (for even grout joints)
5. Carpet knife (for cleaning thin-set from grout joints)
Of course there are many other tools that make tiling a shower easier. This wasn’t meant to be an exhaustive list…just a short list of tools that help us.
If you liked the video feel free to share or give it a thumbs up.
If you have a question about tiling a shower…feel free to ask.
We’ll do our best to help.
If you’d like the link to share the video here it is
Check out the complete written tutorial over on Home Repair Tutor
If you need to learn how to waterproof a shower or tub surround check out our videos on KERDI-BOARD
Hope you get some good tips from our videos.